httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: API_EXPORT_STD and ... parameters
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:49:09 GMT
You are right, ... is bad, or at least 'non-standard' in the callee
popped world of the stack :-)  It makes no nevermind when the server is
built using entirely 'C' calling convention (caller popped stack), but
won't behave correctly if the server is built in the 'Pascal' convention.

The only other exception I know of for EXPORT_NONSTD are callbacks that
are explicitly declared that way (for whatever reason.)  This could
include API calls, or hooks.

Feel free to fix, although before the next Alpha cycle I intend to grep
out these problems across the board.

Bill