httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/support htdigest.mak htpasswd.mak logresolve.mak rotatelogs.mak
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:14:33 GMT
> From: wrowe@locus.apache.org [mailto:wrowe@locus.apache.org]
> Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 8:58 AM

Footnote - these files were exported from MSVC 5.0 - which should make
them most compliant with everyone's compilers.  Note that your mileage
may vary if you export 6.0 make files (they will miscompare.)  But the
only programmatic difference, /Zi vs. /ZI in 6.0 only affects IDE
just-in-time debugging, so if you are doing that, I expect you are
building in the IDE.