httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Fw: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_cgi.c mod_cgid.c mod_include.c mod_mime_magic.c
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:51:04 GMT
"Bill Stoddard" <stoddard@raleigh.ibm.com> writes:

> -1 (that's a veto) on this patch. It breaks Apache on Windows for the sole purpose of
> 'removing IOLs'. Removing IOLs is not a goal. When enough filtering infrastructure is
in
> to allow IOLs to be replaced, then go for it.
>
> Bill

FWIW, CGIs on Linux generally fail for me today...  I haven't gotten to the
bottom of it yet.  It may be timing related, as they work for me when
I step through with the debugger to see what is going wrong :(  It
remains to be seen whether or not the problem I'm seeing has anything
to do with Ryan's patch.  I suspect so, but it is hard to determine
how much went in since the last time I did cgis...

(now to add cgi usage to my minimal every-two-hour test bucket...)

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...