httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard config.m4
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 12:19:53 GMT
Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 02:25:10AM -0000, trawick@locus.apache.org wrote:
> > trawick     00/08/03 19:25:09
> >
> >   Modified:    src/modules/standard config.m4
> >   Log:
> >   Disable the dbm_ usage in mod_rewrite so that it links.
> >   Still to do: decide at config time whether any modules need dbm, whether
> >                to use the native one or sdbm, etc.
>
> I am intending to write a set of utilities named ap_dbm_* to interact with
> *DBM libraries. The first two that I'll code up will be SDBM and GDBM. (this
> will be very close to modules/dav/fs/dbm.c rev 1.1)

Your pending work is a big reason why I didn't mess with it any
further (though I didn't recall the exact details :) )  I did want
mod_rewrite to at least link for A5 in hopes that the hypothetical
alpha tester won't be discusted that it won't even build properly.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...