httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: AP_FTYPE_CONNECTION == BUFF + IOLs
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:04:39 GMT

> > The message that started this thread had nothing to do with the IOL
> > removal.  It had to do with why we are trying to use filters to
> repalce
> > IOLs and BUFFs.  While the two are related, they are not the same.
>
> I am really interested to see how mod_cgi is implemented using filters
> and BBs. In the meantime, I am taking a break from Apache development on
> Windows for a while ....

I should mention that this is working right now.  I am having a minor
problem with seg faulting on interpreted scripts (it doesn't seg fault on
compiled code though), and a timing issue still to be resolved, but
mod_cgi should have buckets committed by end of day today.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131