httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Generated files
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:27:52 GMT

These files will always be present.  It was a mistake to not have them in
a4.  These files are needed in order for people without autoconf to build
Apache.  If the provided versions don't work on your platform, then please
submit patches back to the autoconf people.  Also send those patches to
this list so that we can put the correct version in CVS.

Ryan

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Mike Abbott wrote:

> Some recent 2.0 alphas (5 and 6) include the following generated files,
> some alphas (4) don't.  I would prefer that they were absent, since the
> shipped versions don't work on my systems.  Will they always be present
> or absent in the future?
> 	src/aclocal.m4
> 	src/configure
> 	src/generated_lists