httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/experimental mod_charset_lite.c
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:25:38 GMT
On 18 Aug 2000 trawick@locus.apache.org wrote:

> trawick     00/08/18 11:16:33
>
>   Modified:    src/modules/experimental mod_charset_lite.c
>   Log:
>   Convert mod_charset_lite to use a filter for character set translation
>   (used only on output at the moment).

COOL!!!!!!  About how far away is this from working well enough to let us
get rid of BUFF?  No pressure, I'm just trying to gauge about how far
along we are.  :-)  I am likely to try to remove IOLs this weekend.  I
haven't done it so far, because I wanted to wait until after the alpha.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131