httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dean gaudet <dgaudet-list-new-ht...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: apr_sucks
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:52:20 GMT
i did say "-1" on all of the discussions of this topic prior to the most
recent one.

during the most recent one i said "this is a really bad idea, and here's
why".  i didn't vote on the most recent one because i'm not coding on
apache right now, and i'm following my own admonition ages ago that if
someone isn't active they shouldn't be vetoing stuff.

if the thing you we're talking about runs *outside of httpd*, then why the
heck are you linking it with 1.3 (or 2.0)?

-dean