httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: missing htdocs directory in snapshots
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 18:39:14 GMT
On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Sander van Zoest wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
> > >     the snapshot tarballs on dev.apache.org lack the htdocs
> > >     subdirectory. Can anyone fix this, please?
> > Or alternately, start snapshotting the httpd-docs-xxx trees?
>
> I think snapshotting the doc trees seperately sounds good.
> As long as we can tell which code revision it belongs to.

Why?  The docs are tied to a revision of Apache.  There is no way it
should ever be possible to download Apache and not get the docs.  It would
also be nice to snapshot the docs separately, but nobody should have to
download the docs if they have already downloaded Apache.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131