httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include util_xml.h
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 05:44:11 GMT
On 8 Aug 2000 rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:

> rbb         00/08/07 22:39:10
>
>   Modified:    src/include util_xml.h
>   Log:
>   Document util_xml using ScanDoc

This documentation is pretty much wrong, but it was the best I could
do.  Somebody who understands this code without having to read every line
should go through and fix it.  I will mention now, that once the
documentation is finished (only four files left), I will be pushing people
to commit docs with any new functions and structures.  One of our biggest
problems has always been an API without docs.  I am working to fix that,
it would be appreciated if that was taken into account when creating new
functions.

Ryan