httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Apache 2.0 test machine
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 19:42:55 GMT

I have got a 2.0a5 machine on-line now.  The address is
apache-two-oh.covalent.net.  This is the machine that Dirk used for his
top output that was just posted to the list.  On this machine, we have a
server-status page, a page outputted by top every minute or so, and most
of the docs currently written for Apache 2.0 and APR.  I have more
up-to-date docs for 2.0, but I am unlikely to put them on the server until
tomorrow, so the docs don't look great right now.

Thanks to Covalent for providing a public machine for testing purposes.

Enjoy.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131