httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: [FILTER DESIGN MTG]
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 19:26:33 GMT

> I'd shoot for 9:30-4:30, with the usual BOF prior and after, for those
> who can get in earlier or stay later :)
>
> I'll throw an agenda into apache-2.0/src/docs/bof-filters-agenda by tommorow
> night, and anyone who wants to amend/revise it is welcome to it.

I had kind of assumed that we would review the two current patches that
were out, and go from there.  I don't think we necessarily need an agenda,
we just need to get everybody together to talk about what we currently
have, and how it works or doesn't work for what we want to do.

I think the two current designs have advanced to a point that they can
handle anything we want to throw at them.  If they can't, we should know
about it very soon.

I had envisioned something like:

Greg stands and gives an overview of his patch   \  order could be
I stand and give an overview of my patch         /  switched easily

We have a huge discussion over how things work in each scheme, and discuss
how that effect performance and everything else.

I would really like this to be a very informal meeting.  The only formal
part I would like to see, is that we need to keep a detailed log of what
is said, so that it can be posted back to new-httpd either as we go, or at
the end of the day.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131