httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: [FILTER DESIGN MTG]
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 02:10:18 GMT

Doug M, Tony Finch, and myself will be there the whole time.  Randy and
Dirk will be in Lincoln Nebraska until about mid-day, so they'll be back
as soon as they can be.

I have also heard from David Reid.  He is trying to get here too.

Now, times for the meeting.  Can we all agree to be at Covalent's offices
between 9:00 and 10:00 in the morning, or is that too early?  I am trying
to be nice to anybody who doesn't live in the city.  I think we all know
time can fly at these things.  If we start too late, then we severly
hamper ourselves, because the people who have to get to the east bay will
want to leave around 3:00 to avoid the weekend traffic.

Starting between 9:00 and 10:00 give us about 6 hours to talk and design
without worrying about traffic.

I am always up for earlier, but I want to be fair to those people who like
sleep.

Of course, anybody is welcome at the Covalent offices at any time.  I
usually get into the office around 7:00 am, and I am usually the first
person there.  If you want to show up around 7:00, I'll be there to let
people in.

The address is 706 Mission St 2nd floor.  Hopefully the sign in the
basement will mention Covalent by then, but it may not.  We are above the
Rochester Big and Tall store, at the corner of 3rd and Mission.  If that
isn't enough information, call my cell phone, and I will give directions
on the fly.  :-)  If you call me, you take your life in your hands though,
I am not known for my sense of direction.  :-)

Ryan

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Well, Jeff Trawick and I are confirmed for arrival Thursday night
> and departure Sunday morning.  I don't know about Bill.  Greg will
> be there, Ryan will be there, I assume OtherBill will be there..
> who else?  Dirk, how about you?
> --
> #ken    P-)}
>
> Ken Coar                    <http://Golux.Com/coar/>