httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject QUICK REMINDER.....ALPHA.
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 07:20:54 GMT

I am rolling an alpha Friday afternoon.  We haven't had an alpha in over a
month, so there are a lot of new features in this.  If you are planning on
committing something, please look at how much it affects the rest of the
server.  I just committed a new MPM, but it has only had one core change
since I started the MPM, and that just added a new function.  I would
really like to see the core not change too much before the alpha.  I
expect to start rolling it either at 7:00 tomorrow morning, or at 2:00
tomorrow afternoon.  It will all depend on what happens when I get into
the office in the morning.  I am not asking for a code freeze, just some
judicious waiting until after the alpha to make sweeping changes.  :-)

I'll send e-mail as soon as I know when I am going to actually roll it.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131