httpd-dev mailing list archives

From s...@us.ibm.com
Subject mod_cern_meta
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 16:55:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm forwarding a note I received from someone I work with here.  She has a
couple questions on mod_cern_meta for Apache 2.0.  Anyone have an answer?
Thanks.

Rob,

I have found two problems in mod_cern_meta...

In the scan_meta_file procedure, a successful read of the file is ignored
because the while loop is checking for the return from ap_fgets !=
APR_SUCCESS.    This looks like a carry-over from when  fgets was checked
for a non-NULL return.

There two values for the MetaFiles directive appear to be treated the same
- MetaFiles On and MetaFiles Off do not differentiate how the request is
handled - the server looks for a meta file either way.  Either the
dir_config is being set incorrectly, or the hook needs to check more than
NULL or non-NULL.

Rob Simonson
simo@us.ibm.com