httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Marr <gr...@alum.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: filters as stack
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:20:44 GMT
At 10:59 PM 08/16/2000, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>Basically, each filter contains a filter->next to which they write,
>just like the generators write to r->filters. In fact, I would call
>it r->output, but there is probably some conflict there with a C++
>reserved word.

Nope, there is no output keyword in C++.

These are the keywords in C++ that aren't in C:
asm bad_cast bad_typeid bool catch class const_cast delete
dynamic_cast except explicit false finally friend inline mutable
namespace new operator private protected public reinterpret_cast
static_cast template this throw true try type_info typeid typename
using virtual

--
Greg Marr
gregm@alum.wpi.edu