httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Gross <mail...@devspace.com>
Subject Re: Apache spawning off wildly
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:18:30 GMT
On Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:18:13 -0400, you wrote:

Ok, cool idea...  BUT, it will not work for me.  The problem is that
within 15 seconds I have about 300 processes and the machine comes to
a crawl within 10 seconds.  This means by the time I move my cursor
across the window I have a very hard time doing anything.

Actually I left my machine and within a minute it basically died...

Could I help write some code?  If you tell me where I may be able to
do something?

Christian