httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/mpm/dexter scoreboard.c
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 08:31:59 GMT
On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 06:07:36PM -0000, trawick@locus.apache.org wrote:
>   (It would be nice to standardize on which preprocessor symbols
>   are checked for...  mpmname_MPM seems nice enough.

Sounds reasonable. I think we should completely avoid checking for
particular MPMs though. If we ever find ourselves needing to check for
dexter specfically, something is wrong with the abstraction and it
should be fixed.

The only reason I didn't take the #defines out when I made my
mpm_common.c patch is that the #defines might be useful if a module
author needs to check for bugs.