httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [FILTER DESIGN MTG]
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:02:46 GMT
I'll be there at about 9:15am. There's an express CalTrain, then I'll bike
to the office. Yes, I really *do* hate driving to the city (especially at
rush hour) and parking is even worse. A bit o' biking and a casual trip on
the train is quite nice :-)

I'd want to leave on the 5:31pm or 6pm express to get home, pack, and leave
for Sonoma for the weekend.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/