httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard config.m4
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 12:00:14 GMT
On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 02:25:10AM -0000, trawick@locus.apache.org wrote:
> trawick     00/08/03 19:25:09
>
>   Modified:    src/modules/standard config.m4
>   Log:
>   Disable the dbm_ usage in mod_rewrite so that it links.
>   Still to do: decide at config time whether any modules need dbm, whether
>                to use the native one or sdbm, etc.

I am intending to write a set of utilities named ap_dbm_* to interact with
*DBM libraries. The first two that I'll code up will be SDBM and GDBM. (this
will be very close to modules/dav/fs/dbm.c rev 1.1)

mod_rewrite could then be tweaked to use ap_dbm_* and not worry about the
specific DBM underneath.

Cheers,
-g

--