httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: [FILTER DESIGN MTG]
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 08:06:46 GMT
>> Is it safe to say that the filter design meeting is Friday August
>> 11th at Covalent Technologies?  If we need more time, we will spill
>> over into the 12 at the same location.
>
>Works for me.  I spoke to Greg and he plans to be there.  Roy,
>can you make it?  We'll help you with dissert.. :-D

My dissertation defense is the 10th.  I won't be in any condition
for traveling to Frisco on the 11th.  I'll try to get my blackberry
device hooked up before then so that you can ask me questions on the
beach, but I can't think of anything more I could contribute to the
discussion aside from code, and that'll have to wait until the
dissertation is filed with the library (by Sep. 13th) and I have had
a chance to remember all the things I've been putting off for the
past four years.

....Roy