httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [FILTER DESIGN MTG]
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 08:23:53 GMT
hehe... cell phone. Of course, he didn't consider the six hour time
difference, so it was a bleary-eyed 9am when he called :-)

But I'm back now. Barely even scanned the 1500 messages :-( ... sigh. I'll
be able to attend the meeting on Friday. But just that day for me -- off to
Sonoma that evening (Friday) for the weekend.

[ no, not another vacation... well kinda, but this is for a wedding... hmm.
  well, Hawaii was technically for a wedding, too... :-) ]

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/