httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [FILTER DESIGN MTG]
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 19:13:28 GMT

I'd shoot for 9:30-4:30, with the usual BOF prior and after, for those
who can get in earlier or stay later :)

I'll throw an agenda into apache-2.0/src/docs/bof-filters-agenda by tommorow
night, and anyone who wants to amend/revise it is welcome to it.

> Starting between 9:00 and 10:00 give us about 6 hours to talk and design
> without worrying about traffic.

> The address is 706 Mission St 2nd floor.  Hopefully the sign in the
> basement will mention Covalent by then, but it may not.  We are above the
> Rochester Big and Tall store, at the corner of 3rd and Mission.  If that
> isn't enough information, call my cell phone, and I will give directions
> on the fly.  :-)  If you call me, you take your life in your hands though,
> I am not known for my sense of direction.  :-)

Depending on what flight I book out... if anyone else is in and out that
day, might be easier to carpool from the airport.