httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: usec vs sec
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:40:35 GMT

Agreed... ap_time_t is always usecs... ap_fasttime_t could be defined and
appropriate functions declared if an alternative is sought.

I don't like the idea of -ever- changing the declared data type of the
APR ap_time_t as data or functions.  Internal representations within an
MPM or within a APR is immaterial.