httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject RE: filters as stack
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:30:25 GMT
Speaking of which, any objection to a mass update of s/new/n/ and
s/this/t/ throughout the sources?  There should be few other major
problems (I'll look carefully, however, and make sure no new problems
are introduced)

It would be nice to be able to compile as c++ without the whole
project throwing up.  Syntax coloring gets ugly, as well.

View raw message