httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: mod_nsapi ?
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 14:26:40 GMT

We are looking at this very issue right now, and are looking for
someone who will create the mod_nsapi with the new filtering
features for Apache that some of us are debating on Friday.

If you are a coder interested in implementing mod_nsapi, I would
certainly be willing to help.  I don't know the nsapi spec, so I
won't be able to create this module by the rollout of Apache 2.0.
(Too many other things on my plate to learn it.)  But as I'm in
the process of expanding mod_isapi, I might have a thing or two
to share.

If this interests anyone else, please speak up.

Bill