httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [FILTER DESIGN MTG]
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 13:56:43 GMT

Yes, I should be there, booking it Monday morning...

An aside, I'd like to see us try to nail the issues in a single day.
I have to be in Wyoming on Sunday, and really don't care to lug a
week of luggage into SF (aside from which, I'm also escorting my
grandmother on Sunday, who is no longer comfortable flying alone.)

I'll do what I can to get all the ISAPI filtering skeleton in place
by Thursday, so I can hit those points at the meeting.  It was a
long week in Nashville, and this week won't be too much more fun.

Bill