httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: About ApacheTray]
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:38:21 GMT
Great :)

I posted the how-to plus what I felt were requirements for
a fully functional taskbar monitor in

  apache-1.3\src\os\win32\monitoring-services.txt

I'm placing a copy in apache-2.0\src\modules\mpm\winnt.

Whatever language they are great to have.  I expect that the
final to roll into the server, however, must be in Win32 API
obvious C code, not MFC or another language.  Funny how a
taskbar app is only 27k, but the language developer forgets
the size of the RTL.  Granted, we have the C RTL, but heck,
we needed that already :)

But perhaps we roll these all into dist/contrib/win/taskbar
and make them available already?

Bill