httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Apache spawning off wildly
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:31:28 GMT
Ooop...

Then FirstBill or myself (probably me) broke it.  I've been wanting
to make it an arg anyway, so I will look at using the
-D ONE_PROCESS argument syntax at the same time and have it working
by Wednesday, if you can wait that long.  Just have to figure out
what machine to use early next week, since one will be in transit.

Unless you are trying to load a dll module that is broken, perhaps?

Bill