httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: problems installing Apache 1.3.12 on NT
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:23:09 GMT
Install shield, like most Windows installers, can leave 'remnanats'
lying around in your temp folder.

Clean out your temp directory (perhaps c:\temp, perhaps c:\winnt\temp)
and then try the install once again.

Also, be sure you are installing as administrator.  If you have a
restricted account (cannot modify start menu rules) then this would
be expected behavior.

Bill