httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Anywhere to go for a summmary of I/O filtering?
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:20:33 GMT
On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> I'm attempting to get caught up on 2.0 development. Is there an
> existing summary of the Greg vs. Ryan deathmatch in the archives
> anywhere? There are 299 messages from the past month in my mailbox

The best place to look is src/lib/apr/buckets.  That has basically docs on
what everybody wants to see in filters, and the two patches.  Greg's is
much better documented than mine is.  I really believe my buckets are
pretty self explanatory, and the filter registration methods seem to just
bother everybody.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131