httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Using Scandoc
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:25:29 GMT

I should mention at this point that I am converting more and more of our
docs to ScanDoc, and I am finding it lacking.

Basically, I can't really format everything as much as I want, and all of
the docs must be attached to functions or variables.  I would REALLY like
to be able to document our types, but I can't using ScanDoc.

I am re-investigating Doc++ right now.  :-(

Ryan

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> >I would also like to commit ScanDoc to our helpers directory, but it is
> >under the Artistic License, so I am not sure we can actually do
> >that.  Regardless, I think we should commit the Apache template once it is
> >created.
>
> That is fine -- Artistic is equivalent to the Apache license.
>
> ....Roy

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131