httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Using Scandoc
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:06:07 GMT

I have started to convert to scandoc, and I ran into a
problem.  Basically, when ScanDoc hits the

extern "C" {

in our header files, it skips all of the comments until the matching

I have a simple fix right now, that lets me test our docs.  After I finish
converting our current docs, I will be re-visiting the ScanDoc script to
try to make it ignore the extern keyword.

I would also like to commit ScanDoc to our helpers directory, but it is
under the Artistic License, so I am not sure we can actually do
that.  Regardless, I think we should commit the Apache template once it is

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

View raw message