httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Filtering issues.
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 02:09:24 GMT

> >The solution that you're putting together feels very complex and very
> >fragile.
>
> I agree, but that is because it doesn't fit the design yet.  That's my
> problem to fix and it isn't something I can do without access to all of
> the source files.

Roy, could you explain how the buckets don't fit the design?  This is a
serious question.  I am interested in helping with this, and it moving
this forward.  If I can understand the issues, I can help to solve
them.  I see the complexity in the code, and I can see a few ways to solve
them.  The first thing I am thinking of doing, is putting more function
pointers into the buckets to make a lot of the code much cleaner.

Thanks Roy, I am trying to clean this stuff up.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131