httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Remove prefork MPM.
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:44:35 GMT
On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> > It is smaller than the three other MPMs combined, although not by
> > much right now.
> >
> Heh, I had to read this twice. Damning praise?

I don't mind that the code isn't much smaller than the other three MPMs
combined.  I really haven't tried to combine code yet.  There are at least
three variables that can be made common, thus removing a lot of duplicated
code.  Plus, there are at least four places where the #ifdefs surround
scoreboard stuff.  If the scoreboard is made more abstract, all of that
code becomes common immediately.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131