httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: filtering patches
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:07:55 GMT

> Would it be possible to agree on a directory within APR that would house
> prototypes for ap_buckets.c and ap_brigades.c and ap_filters.c, and then
> commit both Greg's and Ryan's files to that directory?  There is so much
> more that I could do if I weren't spending all of my free time trying to
> catch up to the current "state" of the sandbox.  It doesn't need to be
> tied into the server yet.

I'm going to commit my stuff to apr/buckets now.  If this causes problems
for people, let me know and I'll remove it.  It just makes sense to throw
all of this into the tree and let everybody hack on it though.

All I am committing is the buckets and their header files.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131