httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Korthof ...@apache.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_file_cache.c
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 23:15:23 GMT
On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Howzat?
>
> > stoddard    00/07/06 08:56:46
> >
> >   Modified:    src/modules/standard mod_file_cache.c
>
> I can't seem to get anything updated... just tried a cvs update...
>
> Enter passphrase for RSA key 'wrowe@locus.apache.org':
> bash: /usr/local/bin/cvs: No such file or directory
> cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
>
> I'm confused... assume this is the /usr/bin vs. /usr/local/bin problem
> we saw earlier today with bugs.apache.org?

yeah, i'd say that's the problem.  i think you could work around this --
change CVS_SERVER (in your .profile or .login or whichever) on locus to
point to /usr/bin/cvs.  *but* ... this contradicts the instructions on
dev.apache.org, so it think it'd be better to fix the file system.

that should be happening shortly...

thanks --

ed