httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Did we ever decide how to move files around?
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 22:05:41 GMT

I am likely to be moving a bunch of files around in the CVS tree this
week.  We have discussed the "correct" way to do this before, but I don't
think we ever really came to a consensus.  I know Greg likes to cvs add
the file in it's new directory and cvs rm it from the old.  In the past,
we have always modified the CVS tree by hand to preserve history.

Can we come to a consensus on this now, before I start mucking with the
tree this week?

I personally don't care, but I don't want to do it one way and then get
yelled at for doing it wrong.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131