httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject RE: util_dav.c
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 02:35:31 GMT

> Are you talking about util_xml?  It is dav-centric now, but
> I think the plan is to work in generic parsing of xml requests.

Oops, yes util_xml.c.  I really think this needs to be moved to
modules/dav.  If we need generic parsing of xml requests, then we can add
it later, taking parts from util_xml.c.  This file is a dav file.  It
references dav consistently, and if somebody doesn't enable mod_dav, this
file still gets compiled, but nothing in it is ever used.

> Keith

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131