httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Removing my veto on filtering patch
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2000 05:18:28 GMT

Having just ran through RBB's most recent submission's and Greg's ideas of
getting it better, and they seem to address all the concern's I had
tallied up in the last four days from my own wish lists and old comments
from Dean, Cliff, et.al.

This kind of removed the strong urge I felt with coming up with an
alternative patch and my freezing veto because I felt that the patches two
week ago where soo seriously lacking.

Therefore I change my vote to:

	-0	on Greg's patch

And also give a

	+1	on RBB's latest scheme

And most of all an apology for taking so long. Moving houses and shipping
it from Europe to the US took a lot more efford that I though. But this is
no excuse for bad planning on my side.

Dw