httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trout <j...@ragingbull.com>
Subject A patch for apache
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:05:11 GMT
This is a patch (against 1.3.12) for mod_log_config.c that allows it to
log the contents of any cookie the client sends to the server. I am not
sure if you want to include it, but I've found it useful here at work and
I'd like to contribute to the wonder that is apache.

It adds %..{name}c to LogFormat directives.

Some uses include:
	logging of username in non-HTTP authenticated sites
	logging of 3rd party tracking cookies (Engage, custom, etc)
	Bloating logs :)

Anyway, please let me know if you decide to integrate this, or if you
decide not to use it.

Thanks a lot!

- Jeff  Trout <jeff@ragingbull.com>
  - Senior Software Engineer, Raging Bull, Inc -