httpd-dev mailing list archives

From valery brasseur <vbrass...@atos-group.com>
Subject mod_nsapi ?
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:46:20 GMT
ther is a mod_isapi for Windows-Apache did someone know of some sort of
mod_nsapi for Apache-Unix ? I would like to port my environement form
Netscape to Apache but got a bunch of NSAPI. some are open some are
closed so I would like to know how I can use it in binary form from
Apache. did someon have ideas on that ? already try/done etc...

Thanks
valery

--
Valery BRASSEUR                | Phone # +33 320 60 7982
Atos Branche Multimedia        | Fax   # +33 320 60 7649