httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: More detailed review of Ryan's filtering patch
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:00:19 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> ap_bucket has the following fields
>
>   color   -- what type of bucket

<offtopic degree=totally>

You know, my sister is a designer. At least, that's what she is these
days. One of her jobs was to choose the colours for Triumph motorbikes.
Apparantly it is traditional to test motorbike paints by painting them
on a square of metal. She thought this was completely stupid, since you
can't see what effect curves have on the paint. So what did she test her
paints on? Yes, you guessed it: buckets. So, every time I see Ryan talk
about coloured buckets, I get this vision of my sister's office with
buckets hanging from the wooden beams (she lived in an old cottage)
painted with the most fantastic paints. It's kinda distracting.

</offtopic>

Cheers,

Ben.

--