httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Shaun Savage <sh...@igel.de>
Subject Shared linking
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:45:34 GMT
Hi

I have found that the option --enable-shared= is used twice
once for modules and one for packages.  during the ./configure if I have
--enable-modules="MOD_LIST" then the build does not add shared libraries
to libtool but if I have --enable-shared=yes  then the libtool supports
shared but the modules are staticly linked in.

As quick hack I added enable_shared=yes in the ./configure file right
after checking the shared modules

After compiling and installing I am having problems with undefined
references ap_find_path_info().  The reason is the main/libmain.la has
no symbols in it.  Again it libtool issues.

Shaun