httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: http://www.apache.org/docs/ messed up
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 06:57:18 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> Yep, it was checked-out at the wrong module level.

Oy, my bad.  Thanks, Roy; I've been on a plane most of the day.

> Ken, htdocs and manual are two separate entities -- they really
> don't even belong in the same CVS module.  Personally, I'd even
> distribute them as a separate directory (like icons).

I won't argue -- but neither was I about to do anything more
innovative than I did.  Now that the docs are separate, we
can figure out how better to organise them.

> I'm not sure if this is entirely correct either, since there
> are many differences between it and the docs-old directory.

That should be correct.  I suspect it's been a long time since the
site/docs directory was updated.
--
#ken    P-)}