httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/mpm/winnt mpm_winnt.c registry.c service.c
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 04:05:44 GMT
On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 10:42:35PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

It might also be from doing "cvs commit" at the top of the tree. I've seen
FirstBill check in bungled code because it grabbed stuff he didn't intend.

Solution? Always list the files on the "cvs commit" line. Or at least
specify a bottom-most directory where you know what will be committed.

> > Can we say "split the patches!" 100 times fast? :-)
> >
> > Go watch Teletubbies for an hour for penance.
> I actually escaped that one... only horrid videos around here are Barney :)

hehe :-)

> As a further footnote... I added apr/lib/shmem/win32/shmem.c to the aprlib
> Win32 project, tagged as excluded from the build, which I'm hacking around
> with.  Shouldn't harm the build since it's excluded, though, and I'll commit
> a real module or kill the reference within a week.

Doesn't affect my Linux builds :-) You're the Win32 man. If it makes sense
for you and you think it makes sense for Apache on Win32, then fine!

Greg Stein,

View raw message