httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: More detailed review of Ryan's filtering patch
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:23:43 GMT
>Roy, if you re-write all of the filtering stuff to look like what you
>want, how long will it take?

That depends on whether you believe time is linear, or subject to
the curvature of black holes in my continuum.

I just spent four hours resurrecting a set of files that I had all along,
but in the wrong file names.  Unless I get lucky and finish the board
stuff in the morning, I won't be able to look at filters again until
after my dissertation defense Aug 10.

If time was linear, it would take about six-to-eight hours.

....Roy