httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Using DOC++ for Apache docs.
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 08:58:08 GMT
+1 on ScanDoc. I'm familiar with the format (autoduck looks the same).
Basically, anything is going to be easier/better than the perldoc stuff
today :-)

Note: I believe the only important output is HTML. As long as we can do
that, then we're set.
[ yes, I'm sure people have other opinions; no, I don't care to start a
  discussion on this. it is just a background point for part of my selection
  process. "can" and "need" are distinct. I tend to focus on "need" ]

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/