httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: util_xml.c has constification warnings.ry
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 09:47:50 GMT
On Mon, Jul 03, 2000 at 11:31:14AM +0200, Sascha Schumann wrote:
>... re: ap_strchr and ap_strchr_c

> Did you ever try to get such a function added to the ISO C
> standard? If it is useful to Apache, it might be useful to other
> software as well.

*rofl*

Add it to the ISO standard? Oh geez. I'm dying here... :-)

I wouldn't even know where to start. And besides, it was Ben's idea rather
than mine. I'll give him the credit... (and he can talk to ISO :-)

Regardless: yes, it would be quite useful to others. Getting it there is a
different matter...

Cheers,
-g

--