httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: util_dav.c
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 08:05:47 GMT
On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 10:47:52PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

Oh, geez. Did I commit to August? Feh. Those names won't stick around nearly
that long :-)

s/dav/ap/ :-)

Actually, that file is problematic right now because it has references to
the DAV code. Grr. (since the latter is optional, bad juju happens if
util_xml doesn't find them to link to)

Some thought needed here.

Ryan's point about them not being used *now* is true. However, the intent is
that modules that want to use XML have the facilities available. For
example, a mod_soap would make great use of this stuff.

Greg Stein,

View raw message